Thursday, January 10, 2013

My God Dream

Since my fast has begun this month , I have been reading numerous literature from all avenues . One of them has been from a fellow blogger , Holley Gerth . Now , Holley , is way out of my league . She is huge ! All month she has been focusing on God-size dreams .

I believe we all are looking for a purpose in our life . To me , there isn't just one purpose , but many . You finish one and move on to the next . We are forever learning  and growing in our faith . I also believe  that God has a way of doing things by placing people and things in our path that we are looking to explore and learn . When our hearts are spiritually filled we call this purpose " God's dream for me ".

Since I just completed one purpose , I'm sort of looking for my next . I'm all pumped up and confident , ready to take on whatever He may have in store for me . I'm totally embracing Holley's blog and all her imput , because when you think about it , we all want to improve our lives . We all are looking for the same thing . . . . .spiritual fullfilment .

One thing we need to remember is that we are not alone . Finding our purpose takes time and patience . Even now , I'm very impatient for the next " one " , but deep down inside , I need to take a breather and prepare for that moment .

This sort of reminds me of my cancer . Whenever , I have my life back on track . . . . . . .BAM ! It  comes back again . So for now , I have to learn patience . Accept this quiet time  ( treatment ) and wait it out . Then I can tackle my purpose , my God dream .

Where are you at ? Are you aware of your God dream ? Your purpose ? Or are you like me , in a dormant stage ? Whatever point you're at , it doesn't matter as long as we're cultivating our spiritual growth .
Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...