Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pass Or Fail ?

So how is my fast going ? My first day was a  downward bomb ! Very disappointing for a start to a new chapter in a new year .

I decided to tackle all the audio e-mails first . I thought I could play them and listen to them as I was doing other things at home . That turned out to be a huge mistake . Everytime , I tried to play one , the phone rang or Emily wanted to chat about something . I barely heard any of them .

I think I started this entire day wrong . I made oatmeal for breakfast , which clearly was a mistake . By the time I realized what I was doing , it was already cooking and I didn't want it to go to waste  so I ate it . I think this is where I went wrong . What I should have done is put it away to use at supper somehow .

All I could think about that day was food . All the food that I couldn't have . The day before , I went to the fruit market and bought a whole bunch of fruits and veggies designed for that very purpose . My friends , I was so tempted that first day . Everytime I had that urge , I would go and grab a fruit . I ate so many apples that first day , I don't even want to see another apple .

What about the games ? Well , I'd keep clicking on the game so I can just look what's going on there . Stupid , huh ? I feel like an immature kid . My grandson has more restraint than me . It just shows you how much of my adoration was given to that .

I woke up this morning to find instead of 2296 e-mails , there were 2308 . Well , so much for a great start . It will be alot harder than I thought . Now , I'm more determined than  ever ! So far , I've been real good today . I can only move up !
Have a Blessed Week everyone .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...