Saturday, April 20, 2019

The 100 Day Project: Day 16 Of Writing

                                                             Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                              everyday is a journey.




Love and Pain
Make their own measure of all things that be.
No clock's slow ticking marks their deathless strain;
The life they own is not the life we see;
Love's single moment is eternity.
—Thomas W. Higginson


How would you live each day if you knew it would be the last week of your life here on Earth? I know what I would do. I thought about this while at work the other day. Here's my top ten list of my last week of my life.

1. I would ready all the necessary paperwork so my children wouldn't have to search for anything. I would hand over to them all the passwords and documents. 

2. I would take some vacation time off from my work. No need to quit. There's insurance here to collect. Let's be smart about this, folks. 

3. I would go to the country so I would have some beautiful scenery to look at on a daily basis. No concrete or traffic, just birds singing for me every morning. 

4. I would write a letter to all my family and my friends. A good friend of mine had the opportunity to do so for her children. How awesome to be able to do that. 

5. I would eat all my favorite foods and not worry about calories or becoming fat. Extra mashed potatoes and gravy, please!

6. I would crochet and I would write. These two are my greatest joys that I have and I can't imagine not doing either. 

7. I would have long conversations, special supper times,  lovely walks with my children and grandchildren. A cup of coffee with my son every morning and family time with my daughter every evening.

8. I would power watch (binge watching) all my favorite shows and movies that I have been meaning to see. Why not? Maybe even catch up on my reading list.

9. I would pack off my Ministry supplies to a fellow crafter who would continue the work in God's name. Unless, one of my grandchildren would like to follow in my footsteps . . .then it's all theirs. 

10. I would sing all my favorite Christian worship songs at the top of my lungs. Who cares if the neighbors don't like my voice. What are they going to do? Complain? Well, I will stop on the 8th day. 

What would you guys do if this was the last week of your life?

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...