Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July Is Over

                                                                      Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                       everyday is a journey.




Oh, there are heavenly heights to reach
    In many a fearful place,
  Where the poor timid heir of God
    Lies blindly on his face;
  Lies languishing for grace divine
    That he shall never see
  Till he go forward at Thy sign,
    And trust himself to Thee.
A. L. WARING.


With July almost over, I'm surprised just how quickly it passed. It wasn't exactly how I envisioned it to be. Even at work, the management claimed it would be the slowest month ever with many days off due to no work available. They even wanted to switch our work schedules around to accommodate the loss of orders. I'm glad we didn't agree to it, because it wasn't the slowest at all. It was okay, but not excessively slow. 

I made plans to take advantage of this so-called slowest month ever to take care of things forgotten or shoved aside. I think I did pretty good considering how wrong they all were. We did a lot of clean up in our apartment, especially the painting of the kitchen. I'm truly happy with that. 

We also re-vamped the Crocheting Ministry and the direction we wanted it to go. We are always moving forward, adapting to the various changes that we are faced with daily. I'm not very technically intelligent or I would do more with this blog. Maybe, one day.

The end of July signifies the close end of Summer. A new Season will be here and we need to prepare in whatever way necessary to face the coming onslaught of change. Are we ready? Will we be happy with these changes? Or not? Only time will tell. 

I'm never upset when the Seasons change. I'm always hopeful for the future and that it will even be better than the last. Which one was the best? None were the best and none were the worst. I liked them all, the good and the bad. There is always a lesson to be learned and I'm willing to take on whatever happens. After all, I am a daughter of a King!

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...