Sunday, July 1, 2018

A Little Sunshine

                                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                        everyday is a journey.


 "All is of God that is, and is to be;
  And God is good." Let this suffice us still,
  Resting in childlike trust upon His will,
  Who moves to His great ends, unthwarted by the ill.
J. G. WHITTIER.

Funny, what a little sunshine can do for a person. Our mood changes completely from forlorn to happiness with a smile lurking right behind. I was just thinking the other day, how much more energized I have been since the weather changed. No longer do I sleep in and feel lethargic. 

Just the other Friday, I've lost my mind at work. Have you ever done that? Has that happened to you that you've experienced such a horrible day where everything fell apart at the seams. .. literally, that you've lost your mind?

I couldn't wait for the weekend to come fast enough. Believe me, there are moments where we don't want to see anyone, let alone the person or persons that might have set us off. 

So what exactly does this have to do with the Sun? Well, you see, I've spent the last few days visiting friends and enjoying myself out in the sunshine. A little dip in the hot tub and even sticking my feet in the kiddie pool lifted my sagging spirits tremendously. 

It's funny how a little sunshine and perhaps the company, relaxed me. We can truly forget what is important by all the hubbub of a stressful life. Work is stressful and we have to be careful to let off some of that aggression before it can become too much. So go sit in the Sun or the shade, whichever you prefer, as long as you actually come outside. Life is to be lived, so let's do it well. And in the Sun.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...