Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Room

                                                           Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



Since trifles make the sum of human things,
  And half our misery from our foibles springs;
  Since life's best joys consist in peace and ease,
  And though but few can serve, yet all can please;
  Oh, let the ungentle spirit learn from hence,
  A small unkindness is a great offence.
HANNAH MORE.

If one were to look in my bedroom right now, one would think a bomb exploded in it. In fact, I'm thinking of renaming this bedroom and just calling it the room. There is nothing in here that looks like a bedroom except for a piece of furniture,,,,,the bed/futon. 

 Oh, I'm not complaining. This is my craft room, my bedroom and my office. If it becomes packed with stuff, it's a good thing. That means I have yarn and plenty of donations to deliver. That's a blessing. 

Although, I have been thinking of somehow making it work a little better for me. Making a change in the layout of the furniture and getting rid of the large futon for a twin bed. It is a little overwhelming, because I know that when we try to clean out a mess, we create another.

I dug in with a determination to make this room work better. Once I started moving things around, it really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Things really went smoothly and the transition looked comfortable. It also looked neat. . . . . for about two days. Then everything went haywire once again.

Sigh, the problem is that I have a lot of crafts and I need space. I need a separate workplace, but until I get one, I'll just have to buckle down and get cracking with crafting!

Have a blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...