Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Vacuum Testers

                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                       everyday is a journey.


As I vacuumed our small apartment, one could hear the rumblings of a dying machine. It seems another vacuum has bit the dust in the Krol household!

My family has gone through vacuum cleaners faster than any other item in the home. It makes no difference if we have purchased a high end vacuum or a cheap one. We destroy vacuums in this family!

When we were younger, I can remember my baby brother making a remark that we should be vacuum testers, since we break so many of them. If they can withstand the Krol household, it will be a lifetime guarantee for everyone else.  

I often wondered why that happens. I mean, it doesn't matter what brand it is. Is it because we are too rough and uncaring as to what it picks up? Am I expecting this vacuum to be industrial strength? Do I even take care of this vacuum cleaner properly? The answers to the above are yes, yes and no.

On the other hand, it's a vacuum cleaner. It's not a car or a house that I need to take special care of. I should turn it on and it should work beautifully. Honestly, I wonder how long people keep their vacuum cleaners before buying another? Plus, Is anyone else having a broken problem such as I?

I worked with someone who had one vacuum cleaner for like over twenty years. Unbelievable! Do you have any idea how many we went through that same period? Vacuum cleaners and the Krol's do not go together!

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...