Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Day Before

                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                       everyday is a journey.

 Leave God to order all thy ways,
    And hope in Him, whate'er betide;
  Thou 'It find Him in the evil days
    Thy all-sufficient strength and guide;
  Who trusts in God's unchanging love,
  Builds on the rock that nought can move.
G. NEUMARK.

I am not a person who is bold, adventurous or a risk taker. I like my feet firmly planted on the ground. Fear has stunt my growth of character or spirituality many times in my past. So it came as no surprise while driving home from work last night, for fear to fill my heart once again. 

Will I be able to live off the limited finances I have? Have I touched all the corners of my list? Have I forgotten anything? Did I make the right choices?

It's so easy to get lost here and away from positive thinking. Instead of leaning into God's trust and faithfulness, we can move into the realm of despair. It's all downhill from there.

That feeling I had on my way home, quickly changed this morning. I may have nervous tension for the awful pain, but as Emily has said before, what is done is done. We will deal with whatever comes our way, even if that involves teary eyes. 

So this morning, I did my laundry and picked up a few things from the store. Packed my bag and went out to dinner with my kids. I'm planning on watching some Hercule Poirot and crocheting to relax me. Tomorrow in the early hours of the morn, we will head out to the hospital while the world sleeps. Should be in my room by early afternoon. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...