Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Where Is The Sun?



                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

I will not doubt the love untold
Which not my worth nor want hath bought,
Which wooed me young and wooes me old,
And to this evening hath me brought.
--Henry David Thoreau.

 I never imagined that the day would come where I actually miss sunshine. I have always been a firm believer in all four seasons. We need these seasons to happen not only to provide the Earth with the rest, the growth and renewal it needs, but for our own well-being. 

Each season provides something we need. 
Spring 
 Provides renewal, a fresh start into physical activities and mobility after a long rest. 
Summer 
 Provides a time for family adventure where we interact  with others, go on vacation and spend time with the ones we love. 
Fall 
 Provides a time of preparation as children go back to school, our gardens are harvested and supplies are replenished for the upcoming frost.
Winter 
 Provides a time of rest, more sleep and leisure time.

I find that I need all the seasons, that my mind and body need a break as one ends and the other begins.We need a breather in between so we can evolve correctly and in tune with God's natural process.

I do miss the sunshine, because I feel that's what energizes us every single day. The sun states the kind of day we will have mentally. I think I'm over this Season. :)

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...