Monday, January 25, 2016

Highlight Of The Week Pt.3

                                        Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

We began the week with freezing temperatures. It's been a pretty decent Winter with hardly any snow or ice. I'm also starting the week a whole year older since my birthday was over the weekend. It was a very lazy, all about me kind of weekend. The last thing I wanted was to go back to work. 

I've never liked 4 day workdays. One would think it would go by quickly, but the opposite happens. So here we were struggling to get through the week. Everyone was on edge due to this shift change coming up, especially when we would find out in a day or two on who exactly is moving. A tense week indeed!

No one seems to like changes and we cannot blame them. We're such ornery people so fixed in our ways that we dislike being told what to do. Whenever I feel down as a leader, I think of Moses and the Israelites. Now here's a man who had to deal with all types of behavioral issues. I cannot complain. 

So we began the week in a subdued manner and we ended it in the same way. There are times that stillness is in order as our psyches deals with the change. Everything is a process and not too long ago, I had my change issues. 

I cannot help but feel excitement for the coming year. That doesn't mean that only good things are coming. Whatever happens is a lot better than nothing happening and we're just existing in a stagnate atmosphere. Let's keep moving forward, because the world keeps spinning regardless of our feelings. Here's to embracing and accepting of any change this year may bring.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...