Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January Review


                                                  Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                   everyday is a journey.

The month began filled with hope, renewal and a gusto to refresh the things that make us who we truly are, both on the inside as well as on the outside. So with a surprising fervor, I attacked my simplification goals, beginning in my bedroom. 

With that same energy, my writing that once became stale renewed itself by flowing beautifully. I formed a new schedule that would accommodate both my Ministry and this blog. I love this new schedule since it allows flexibility that my treatment needs. There are days where I am extremely exhausted and cannot do anything but sleep. 

Every weekend and a few mornings a week, I focus on my writing. As to my Ministry, I have learned to delegate the workload. I'm not too proud to ask for help. All this provides for me to be more relaxed, rested and spend a bit more time fellow-shipping with others. Something I'm not very good at.

Work also became the focus as once again, my current shift is being minimized. Another change, another sign of the times we live in. Funny enough, I took it all in stride shrugging it off what will be will be.

As the month closes, I'm pretty proud of myself for maintaining my goals. Although, I am aware that this is only the beginning, there will be challenges ahead. 

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...