Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Birthday Special


                                         Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

Today I spent the day in the company of people I love and enjoy, but that's what birthdays are all about. I'm not one to run around partying, but quite the opposite. I prefer the coziness of home and could live alone away from everyone in complete isolation. Yet I know we are to fellowship with others so I really try my very best to go out into the world. When I do, I never regret doing so. This was the case today as I thoroughly enjoyed myself from break of day until the evening. 

After a stimulating breakfast conversation with my niece and nephew-in-law, I headed back home to prepare the abode for the arrival of  my landlord and the annual pest control visit. There is nothing more appealing to me then a freshly cleaned home. It even smelled clean.

From the afternoon until the evening, I spent in the company of my fellow Ministry ladies at a baby shower. I am not sure if I can convey how well we get along with one another. I have prayed for this Ministry to attract fellow members that had a passion  and desire to be there. I think God answered that prayer. These ladies made me laugh so hard, no not laugh, bellow so loud that our table was filled with rowdy whooping and hollering. We truly enjoy each other and drinking 7up!

I truly am very blessed to be surrounded by people who love me. Thank you everyone for being here, my therapist in a sense, reading all about my crazy journey. Thank you to my mom, Mary for choosing to give me life. Thank you for being you.

Have a Blessed day and today I'm 51 years old!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...