Friday, October 27, 2017

The Wisconsin Trip

                                                                                Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                               everyday is a journey.
                             



Not so in haste, my heart
Have faith in God, and wait
Although he linger long
he never comes too late.
ANON

I was fortunate enough to spend some time with my older brother, Ted and his family. I love going to Wisconsin, because the scenery calls out to my heart. Of course, there is the fact that he lives there, too. 

 As we pulled in, first thing I saw was the sweet RV! I just had to take some more pictures of this beauty. I have to tell you that in my heart, I secretly have made my choice of residence. 
One of the surprises my brother had in store for us was grocery shopping the Wisconsin Way! In the city, we go to grocery stores. In Wisconsin, you pull up to your neighboring farm, honor style.
Next two stops included an apple orchard and an organic vegetable farm. 
                  Just look at the size and color of the vegetables and the pumpkins!
My brother has a beautiful home and yard. All of which involves tons of work to maintain such beauty. 

                                                           Stunning views from every angle.

                                                         Front of the house views.
                                              Views of the back. My brother putting away the palm trees for the Winter.
                         Both grandmas relaxing and enjoying each other's company. 
                              Imagine looking outward at all of this every single day.
                Really enjoyed myself and especially the private tour of the neighborhood with my brother. Hope to do it again soon. 

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...