Sunday, October 22, 2017

Just A Reminder

                                                      Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey. 




Within Thy circling arms we lie,
O God! in Thy infinity:
Our souls in quiet shall abide,
Beset with love on every side.
ANON

Recently, my Joey was in Western Illinois for work purposes and he took these pictures. As he showed them to me, my heart expanded. I asked him if I could borrow these for my blog. 
 You see, this is what I want to look at when I retire. I don't want the night lights, the skyscrapers or the multitude of vehicles on the road. Give me cornfields, long winding roads and God's beauty all around. 
 When I looked at these pictures, I was immediately reminded of my goal. That goal of where I wanted to be at in five years. This is Heaven on Earth. This is my sanctuary. 
 One could have two separate individuals drive past this scene and each one would have a different perspective on it. 

I am so grateful to my son for showing me these. I can become shortsighted and a little gloomy when a dream may seem so far away. So unreachable. So unreal. Don't stop dreaming, folks. Don't stop living the life that God has intended for you. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...