Monday, October 22, 2012

How Are You Feeling ?

I love coming home after spending some time away . No matter how lovely you're time was , it always feels great to sleep in your own bed surrounded by your own mess .

I slept all afternoon and evening . The phone kept ringing , I just didn't feel like talking . Opening up my e-mails to find dozens of Get Well wishes .

How are you feeling ? How is Emily ?

I am feeling numb , basically nothing . It's funny , how calm I can be . There are no tears or words of anger . I'm completely still . Quite honestly ,  what should I be feeling ? In the past 6 years , I have changed my life in every way possible .The type of foods I eat , the people I surround myself with , my goals and ambitions , my choice to live healthy , spiritually choosing to be closer to God  and I even moved  residence . What more could I have done ? I have changed everything . I have done everything . There is nothing more to do .

Be still and know I am God

As I started this journey six years ago , all I wanted is to develop spiritually in a way where there was complete trust in God . Well , it seems I have come full circle . So how do I feel ? I feel calm because there is nothing I can do but trully trust Him .

So yes , we came home to our mess , to our bag of troubles  . Yes , we are scared and quite frankly , who wouldn't be ? Yes , there will be changes , a whole lot of changes . Are we ready for it ? Am I ready for it ? Yes , I am . I am ready to be God's vessel . Let His will be done .
Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...