Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hello 2018

                                                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


We thank thee, O Father, for all that is bright--
The gleam of the day and the stars of the night,
The flowers of our youth and the fruits of our prime,
And the blessings that march down the pathway of time.
--Will Carleton.

Hello everyone! Today is the first day of 2018. Are you as excited as I am? I hope so. A new year signifies a beginning, a clean slate to start again. Whatever happened in 2017 is already the past. That could be both happiness and sadness depending on how well our year went. 

I am starting 2018 with absolutely no resolutions either personal or not. I'm not even fasting like I normally do. This year I'm just going to wing it. Let God take the reins completely and let Him take me wherever He wants me to be. 

 God has blessed me in so many ways. I cannot imagine my life without Him in it. For 2018 my wish for all of you is that you allow Him in your heart.

Happy New Year everyone and have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...