Friday, April 29, 2016

Living Life


                                                   Everyday is a brand new day, everyday
                                                   is a journey.

The threat of dying, really taught me how to live. I can't even remember the person I once was before my cancer nor do I want to. I sat here at my desk this morning contemplating my life. I cannot convey to you enough how much my life has changed nor how happy I have been, especially in the last five years. 

I have truly been blessed in so many ways. My children still seem to enjoy my company. I have plenty of friends and many interests. I am in a much better place than the majority of cancer patients. I work full time and I take no medication. It's unheard of for someone in my condition. 

Things could really be so much worse than what they are now. It would be so easy for me to forget all that and start feeling sorry for myself. I love my life and I am grateful for this journey, because it has shown me how to really live. 

I believe that I am living my life the way I was meant to all along. How many can say the same? Not many. 

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...