Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Quiet Day




                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

Did you ever have a day where instead of getting up when the alarm rang, you turned over and went back to sleep? A day where you really didn't care what was going on in the world? A day where you didn't want to see or hear another person? A day of quiet? A day of total silence?

I'm not depressed or upset, I just want silence. I didn't even sit by my desk to write today's post. I didn't want to see the world outside. I don't want to think too much or focus on anything. I want to be still.

Be still and know that I am God.

There's so much busyness in our lives that we need a time to do absolutely nothing. We need to recuperate our bodies, our minds and our spirit. I hope you find the time today just that. May God richly bless you.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...