Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thru The Bible

 
                    
                                                        Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                         everyday is a journey.

It has always been a dream of mine to read through the Bible. Not just read the words, but read, ponder, analyze each verse. That's one long Bible study, folks. And a little scary, too.

One can never know what is in store whenever we begin a major project as this one. I say a project because this will take at least five years. A project of restoring my soul. A project of becoming wiser in the word of God.  It would certainly be a dream come true for me. 

One thing I don't want this Bible Study to turn into is automated reading. Almost like a timeline. A schedule. Instead, let this be a set aside time for me and God. 

Do you know what I like the best about this Bible Study? The fact that he takes his time with it explaining book by book, verse by verse. There is no rush nor deadline. He spent ten days on just explaining what was needed for this study and the technique we would use. 

I'm learning so much and it's just the beginning. I believe that if you claim to be something or claim to believe in something, one should learn as much as possible about it. I know it may sound crazy, but I actually feel closer to God. Definitely recommend doing the same for all of you. Open up the Bible and really study it.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...