Friday, April 8, 2016

Highlight Of The Week #13

                                           Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

If I had to describe this week with one word, the word I would use is anxiety. I lost my soul to anxiety. I fretted and fussed over every imaginable consequence of the upcoming surgery.  I worried about the when, the why and the how. Why was it taking so long to schedule this surgery? What if I didn't have enough time for FMLA approval? That's what happens when we wait on something. . . we lose our mind.

So folks, I'll make it brief today. I plan on searching for my mind this weekend so I can start fresh on Monday. And people think I have it all together. If they only knew.

The funny side of the week. 

We were at Walmart ( Emily and I) when we both decided to split up and meet by the exist. So after I paid the cashier, I noticed that Emily was already finished with her errand and standing near the door. I pushed my cart towards her and she turned to me and said:

"Everyone is giving me their receipt to check off."

And I said . . . .

"Well, take out your pen then."

I laughed so hard all the way home. It was just what I needed to release all that stress. Laughter is the best medicine!

HAVE a blessed day everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...