Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Highlight Of The Week #14

                                                            Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                            Everyday is a journey.



Ever since things started progressing at the end of last week, I felt so much better about things. I had a purpose, a goal to take care of during this time. This provided a release of tension and my focus was reverted away from stress.

If I had to define this week, I would call it the week of doctors. Every day I would rise early and head out to the hospital for yet another appointment. Out of the five work days, I only worked two whole days. I was definitely busy. One appointment led to another appointment. I felt purposeful. 

On Thursday night as I drove down the winding parking lot of the hospital, I noticed the security on duty right behind me, lights flashing.They followed me all the way from the second floor to the cashier, lights flashing and all I could think of was "are they pulling me over?" 

I couldn't help but ask the cashier the very question. Apparently, they were there to help someone with a flat tire on the first floor.  If you have problems with your vehicle, the security at the hospital parking lot are there to help. That service includes flat tires, getting gas, locked keys or a jump start. Good to know. 

Since I've been at the hospital all week, you could say that the cashier has come to know me. As she handed me the receipt, I wished her a happy weekend. 

"What, you're not coming tomorrow?"

"Nope, I decided to take a vacation!"

Have a Blessed day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...