Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Delivery

This morning I had the privilege of making a delivery for my Ministry to one of our regular organizations. Even  though we have been in business since 2013, this was my first time by them. The usual delivery person's vehicle has been immobile for awhile, so I asked my niece to help me out.

The drive took a little over an hour each way, but it provided a great opportunity to have a chat with my niece. The one thing I really love is to be able to have a discussion on several topics and she is great at it.

Something else I learned, it was good to get out there and do some one on one with the organizations. It's been awhile since I made any deliveries on my own. I've been so busy with the every day activities of the Ministry and this blog that I haven't had time to get out there.

I've been very fortunate to have volunteers who are willing to do these deliveries for me. They provide a great service by offering their time. I wonder if they realize how much that helps me.

So today I want to take the time to thank them for all they do for me, this ministry and all the benefactors of their hard work. Thank you for all you do.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...