Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday

My journey in this life has always been guided by Christ. In the earlier years, I followed Christ as a Catholic and now as a born again Christian. My love for Him has not changed, except it has grown even deeper.

The only difference? Well, my relationship, my awareness and my knowledge to the importance of living life according to Jesus. My only regret spiritually happens to be that I didn't know Him that closely earlier in life as I began my journey.

Just imagine how much better my life would have been and maybe even a little easier.

Have a Blessed day everyone.
  " My refuge and my fortress , my God , in whom I trust ".
                                                                             Psalm 91: 2
  After I read that first chapter of my book , I couldn't stop thinking . My whole life flashed before me . I can remember when I was a young mom . I had such strong views  on where I thought I would be twenty years down the road . I knew what I wanted and I was ready to wait to get it . I viewed my future life through rose colored glasses .
  Back then , I loved the city and everything it stood for . Now , I can't wait to get away from it .When I look back , I can't believe how much I have changed since that young mom . I want none of those same things that I patiently waited for all of my young life .
   In all these changes , my faith , My God , has always been there . I may have been angry with Him , disappointed but it didn't matter ....He was there . That never changed . What did change is that my relationship with Him grew warmer.......better because I let Him in .
   My refuge and my fortress , my God , in whom I trust .I never really understood and felt that verse until now . I could have never gone through and make it without Him . He has been in  my life for 47yrs. Long before I was even ready to experience the relationship He has been patiently waiting for .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...