Saturday, February 21, 2015

Doubting Me

 
My decision making in the past has been anything but ideal. Whenever it is time to make one, I begin to doubt myself by remembering all the bad ones. I'm always left feeling unsure what to do next.
 
I've come to realize that perhaps many of my decisions have been forced, because of my inability to wait. Waiting is very difficult, because we want a solution now and not later.
 
Worrying plays a huge part in this process and I'm a worry-wart by nature.
 
"The most notorious faith killer in all of life: worry."
~Chuck Swindoll
 


For now, Emily and I, have decided to basically leave all decisions to the Lord. We pray about it and leave it. No decision should evoke so much distress as we have done, especially in the past year. We are obviously not ready to take on this responsibility.

Of course, that doesn't make me stop worrying, because my growth in this is a work in progress. I'm trying folks, really trying.

So for now, all of this will be placed on a shelf until further notice.  Believe me, we have so much to focus on right now without placing more stress on ourselves. Yet, we do so all the time. Why? I guess by nature there is a little bit of Adam and Eve in all of us.

One day at a time, one step at a time. All I can handle is today's business, because everything else seems very overwhelming at this point.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...