Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In Wonder Of You

  After work , I met up with a colleague in the parking lot . Walking to our perspective cars we exchanged pleasantries  and caught up on the latest happenings in our lives . Turning to leave  , she says to me , " Have a Blessed week , Lottie . I love your blog ."
  I'm blown away . Simply blown away .  I forget that people actually read this . I'm sure she saw the surprise on my face when she mentioned my blog . I don't think I will ever get used to people acknowledging me in this way .
  In writing ,  I have  always expressed  my feelings better  . It's the speech part that I have a problem with . It's always two hours later that I know what I should have said . I wish I knew what to say to people when they make remarks about my blog . Normally , I just stand there smiling at them like a dummy .
  What I'm more surprised about is the support and the encouragement I receive from all of you . Everytime , I may start letting doubts set in , someone will send me an e-mail or letter with an encouraging word . I'm even more surprised that you continue to read .
  So I want to thank you all for the continuing support and for reading . If I get too personal at times , it's because I forget that I have an audience . I started this blog for my children and the funny thing is , it's become my lifeline .
  As to my " slippers " , I wish you all could see the abundance of yarn sitting in my room . I cannot believe the amount that keeps flowing in daily . If anyone would like to pray for me : pray that I have courage to finish this project . Courage is something I lack .
  Have a Blessed Week everyone .
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...