Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Faith

FAITH
           1. Little Faith
                                a. hopes God will do what He says
           2. Strong Faith
                                a. knows that He will
           3. Great Faith
                                a. believes He has already done it 

     When my niece Carol was pregnant with her first child , she gave birth like two months early . If I'm wrong , she 'll let me know , but I'm pretty sure it was two months . The baby girl weighed in at 4 lbs. and was 14 inches long . After many choices , she decided on Faith because of all this little girl went through to be here . This little girl is something else .
      Whenever , I think of Faith , I see a splendid future for her . Not because she is a genius child or has everything handed down to her . All because of her struggle to come into this world . She is a miracle baby . Her mother had alot of faith , therefore , she is Faith .
   See the different " faith's " above ? I came across this by accident . This little chart is appropriate for everyone  because we all are at different stages with our faith . Where are you on this chart ? I know where I am . I am the strong faith . One day , I hope to be great faith . To me , it doesn't matter what stage you're at , as long as you have a stage  .
   There is nothing worse than to lose hope or faith because that's what keeps us moving . With faith , I get up every morning , take a deep breath and move on . That's what got me through the chemo the first time and the second time . . . . faith in God .
   Faith is very powerful and without it , you won't get very far . I definitely don't want to lose mine . I need it to survive . Have a Blessed Week everyone .
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...