Saturday, July 28, 2012

Take A Rest

 In my solitude today, I came across this poem .I think we all experienced this at one time or another . May we all find that rest we are looking for .


The Weary One

I wandered along the dusty way
seeking the dawn of another day
like a drifting chip on a lonely stream
like a breath of wind or a vagrant dream
a forgotten soul on a weary quest
searching for home and love and rest
I wandered along the dusty way
and found my idols with feet of clay
my letters were ashes
my castles dust
the sword I wielded eaten by the rust
my dreams were shattered
a heavy load
is all that is left on a winding road .



Enjoy your day everyone . Have a Blessed Week .

1 comment:

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...