Friday, July 20, 2012

" Woman Cave "

 A friend of mine is moving to Alabama ( I bet she's smiling right now ) . In her last week at work , she kept showing everyone pictures of her new place . In the yard , along the side , lies a trailer with stairs built leading up to it .
  That trailer was my favorite part about the whole house . I could imagine myself making a little nook for myself complete with a deadbolt so no one could barge in whenever they wanted . Yes , I want a trailer like that so I can have a little nook in the corner .  That was a week ago and I still think of that trailer . I've always wanted my own " woman cave " .
    Looking around my small bedroom , all cluttered with boxes full of slippers and all sorts of craft materials  , I wish I had room for a huge table where I could organize my things . Where I could lay out the different materials for my different projects .
    Almost everyone I know wishes they had a room just for themselves . A place of solitude where all their favorite things were laid out to touch , play or simply admire .
    My dream has always been a room filled with different supplies of crafts like ribbons , craft sticks and yarn as an example . A room where I can learn new things such as quilting and sewing . A room filled with bookshelves from ceiling to floor where all my " How To Books " could be displayed .
    Of course , this room would also have a coffee pot ! What is your idea of the perfect woman cave ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...