Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Late Bloomer

   Late one night , I had an interesting conversation with a friend I haven't heard from for awhile . In the midst of catching up with each other about the different activities we are passionate about , I realized what a late bloomer I really was .
   I spoke to her with a passion of things I wanted to accomplish . Things that were so close to my heart . It has taken me such a long time to get to this passionate state . Look how old I am . Why did it take so long to figure out where I should be in life and what I should be doing ? It's taken all this time for me to grow up .
  If I had to go back ( Lord , I can't believe I'm saying this ) I would choose a totally different path . Not so much because of how I lived but because I truly know what I want to do with the rest of my life . This is a rebirth of me .
  I wish I could quit my job , move out of the city and work in a children's ministry .
  I am so done with everything I used to be . This is one of my struggles that I live with everyday . . . . . . the new me living in the old life . I have changed but not my atmosphere  that I deal with on a daily basis . I think alot of us are in this position . I'm not talking about LEADING an old lifestyle but living amidst the lifestyle .
    Instead of starting out my life right , I'm ending it right . How about you ? How are you living your life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...