Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beep ! Beep !

  Well , it certainly has been a learning experience these past few days . Since my car has been out of order I have been left feeling a little out of sorts . I am not a mechanical person . Even minimal knowledge I am lacking .  I am very grateful to my nephew-in-law for helping me sort out all the difficult bits .
  Now that all the insurance issues have been taken care of , I need to settle this car issue . My car needs some surgery . After being given the verdict of what was wrong with it , I slumped in defeat . At a time like this , I need a man's help . I am not a woman who claims she doesn't need a man because they do come in handy in incidents like this one . I could have used a man today !
  Calling around , pertending I know what is what , is a hardship for me but luckily I remembered a shop that took care of me a few years back . My car should be ready in a few hours .
  God is wonderful ! I love the way He takes care of me . Only a month ago , Emily and I finally updated  our change of  address on our I.D. 's , on my registration , got a city sticker and applied for Motor Club Roadside Service !!!! I sure needed that tow truck . The day of the accident , we did all of our shopping and errands . God was preparing us for what was to come . I sincerely believe that .
   We did run out of coffee , though . Deciding to walk to the corner store a mere two blocks away , I drag Emily with me . Now , when you suddenly don't have a vechicle and you need to WALK , everything seems MILES away . The heat didn't help . On our way back , Emily says to me , " Next time you feel like going on an adventure , go by yourself  ." I love that girl .She is so much like me .
    She also told me that if she hears another word about this accident . . . . .  .she is ready to scream . She has heard me talk about it to all of our friends and family . She is done  . Now , about that traffic school. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...