Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Noticed

 Since adrenaline rushed through my veins due to the accident , I sat up all night , not weary at all .I started re-reading my blog from start to finish .
  I noticed that my blogs have changed . They are much longer . Apparently , I have alot more to say or maybe , back then , I was just plain sicker and needed to lay down .
  I noticed that I used alot of poems and songs in the beginning  to explain how I felt . Even the first time with cancer , music played a huge part in my recovery . I played the same CD over and over again . It became a part of my healing process .
  I noticed that no matter how badly I felt after taking chemo I still went out to the store or Women's Group . Now I have a little tummy ache and I can't leave the house all weekend !!
  I noticed that I wrote my blog faithfully not missing a beat until after the chemo ended . Pitiful , I know . Just plain pitiful . Now I can barely keep up .
  I noticed  that my children didn't like seeing me bald . Well , they don't seem to like seeing me with hair either . Both of them have told me I don't look like myself .My face is different . My hair is different . I seemed to have gotten a facelift while in treatment . Emily asked me when my real face was coming back ?! I guess she liked that one better .
  I noticed I didn't have to shave anything . I had no hair . Now , everytime I look down at my legs , they need a shave .  The hair on my head grows slowly but everywhere else it's like miracle grow !
  I noticed I was angry quite alot . The blog taking on a depressing outlook at times . Now I'm just too lazy to be anything .
 I noticed that all those home remedies that people gave me I still have . I started drinking all those cancer teas . Even by adding fruit , sugar , lemon and everything else I could find , the milk thistle still tasted like CRAP !
I noticed my car had cancer and was sick all the time . It's been good since then but now it might need some surgery because of the accident  .
 I noticed , and this is important , that I have forgotten some of the things I have written . This is important because I would have written it again and you would have been forced to read a re-run blog . But my favorite that IS DIFFERENT ...... I have added on Have A Blessed Week everyone .

1 comment:

  1. I always noticed that you had the most wonderful sense of humor then and you still do! Miracle grow?! That's hysterical! Never, ever change your sense of humor. That's the REAL you!

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...