Friday, July 27, 2012

Plans For The Weekend

   After spending a long , long week emotionally and physically drained , I'm very glad to see the weekend finally here . And folks , it was a very , very long one .
   My plans for the weekend ? Seclusion ! No phones , no errands or leaving of the apartment of any kind . I plan on sitting in  my pajammies and " destressing " for the week ahead . My one outing will include church . . . . . . . that's it .
  I don't want to see anyone nor hear anyone . Not very Christian of me but I'm only human . This week has been very difficult since hearing the news about Linda's health . It has affected me tremendously . She is my other half in this battle we have shared together .
  Hopefully ,  I'll soon be able to share with you the emotions that are raging within me . I know what is going on inside of me , I'm just not ready to talk about it  right now .
  This situation has affected me not only at work but with my crocheting and blog . Writing has become very difficult . I stare at the blank page and nothing is coming out . The same has happened of my crocheting . I barely made 3 pairs this week . The quality and creativity of both has suffered . My blog has become mediocre and my slippers quite ugly .
  I need this weekend to get back on track . I need the solitude of being alone with God . Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...