Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Guest Writer

  These past few days have been very difficult for me emotionally . I find writing extremely difficult . Today , I want to share with you a guest writer by the name of Maureen Carroll Sebek . Not only is she a fellow blogger but a dear friend . I don't think she will mind . Please enjoy her latest titled  " Buried Alive " .
"Then Jesus called out in a loud voice - Lazarus come out...
And Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."
John 11:43,44


She wouldn't stop talking
Always laughing, full of joy

She looked at life with brand new eyes
And loved everything she saw

She didn't see that no-one cared
We ran the other way

She made us think of a life
We swore no one could have

She made us angry just to look at her
We spit and cursed at her
That was all that we could say

She never walked she always danced
She sang songs and twirled around
Every chance she got

Who did she think she was
Something special to be treasured
or what

I couldn't find a way to end her
I Ignored her
Mocked her
Pushed her deep inside

She was just an irritating constant bother child
I thought that she would go away
When I buried her alive

But, Someone saw her
Heard her cry
Answered her every why

He pulled her from the grave
He breathed new life in her
And called her by her name

Loving, caressing, healing all her wounds
He lifted her and smiled on her
And refused to let her go

He loved her, me, her, I mean
He saved us both I know

He treasured the woman who hid
the darling child inside

The one that I had thrown away
The one I buried alive...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Lottie. It is a great compliment to be included in your blog. Once again, you blow me away... Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...