Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just A Wallflower

  All of my life , all I ever wanted to do is blend in with the wallpaper . Some people want to be center stage , but not me . I just want to observe . Even in a room full of people I'ld position myself where I can see the whole room and everyone in  it .
  I see myself as a wallflower . Others see me differently . I have found this out since starting this blog . The compliments are overwhelming but comforting and pleasing . I don't feel I deserve them but I'm honored that you all think of me in that way .
  Doing the interview about St. Jude both frightened and embarrassed me . I felt very exposed thinking that someone out there will say this is dumb . The feedback I received was very encouraging .
  I have dealt with negative thoughts all of my life . Thoughts that have discouraged me from acting upon ideas or plans . Thoughts such as these can really discourage you from setting out and living life to the fullest .
   How do we overcome them ? I wish I had an answer .It's so easy to say just act but in reality saying and doing are two separate things . Just recently , I acted upon an idea and much to my surprise it wasn't considered dumb or silly . The positiveness of it has encouraged me to do more acting  and less naysaying .
  Will I change and stop being a wallflower ? No , because I find that I like doing more behind the scenes than centerstage . The things I do are not for my glory but His . Have a Blessed week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...