Saturday, January 20, 2018

Some Great News

                                                                          Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                          everyday is a journey.




Thy kingdom come, with power and grace,
To every heart of man;
Thy peace, and joy, and righteousness
In all our bosoms reign.
C. WESLEY.

This morning, I want to open up this post giving God all the Glory, all the Praise, all that I am and all I have to my Lord Jesus, my Savior. Today, I met with my Oncologist to review my Ct. scan results. My doctor practically leaped with joy, informing me that I show no signs of any cancer growth. None. Not even a centimeter. Zilch in a year and a half since my last treatment. This may change at the next visit, but for now, for the first time in almost 11 years there is no growth. 

This is difficult to comprehend, because I've always had something even though it may have been asleep. All these years, I have been going back and forth to my doctors every three months for tests. . . regularly. Last year, we actually went six months and now she tells me no more scans until 2019!

I have no idea what God has in store for me, but I'm almost sure there is a another new purpose lurking somewhere. He just raised the bar even higher. I just hope I don't fail Him. 

Thank you to everyone who has prayed continually for me and my family. Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...