Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A Tiring Week

                                                                          Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                          everyday is a journey.




I'd like a way
To change the clouds that bring us sorrow,
And build to-day a bright to-morrow;
To banish cares that tarry long,
And have the days like the blue-bird's song--
I'd like a way.
I'll find a way--
I'll set sail when the breeze is high,
And calmly drift when pleasure's nigh;
I'll steer a course afar from tears,
And take in joy the coming years--
I'll find a way.
I've lost the way!
Out through the gloom a beam of light
Looks like a purpose looming bright!
Up with the sail! I'll out to sea
And bring that purpose back with me,
Or go its way.
--M. B. S.

I don't think I've had such a tiring and a full week as this one. Today is the only morning where I'm free before work and folks, I'm too tired to really do anything. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to be up at six a.m. every morning. Plus this Friday, I have an appointment at seven a.m. for a CT. scan. Horrible, just horrible. 

I may like busyness, but I like everything to be orderly, not frenzied. I've also realized that when it rains, it really pours! Just take yesterday, after finishing dropping off my mom, I've decided to make a trip to make an extra key to my car for Emily. I went to like two Home Depots and none of them could take care of me. The first one, lost the original copy of my key (that has a chip) and the other had no computer available to make it. They ended up sending me to Ace. 

Well, I never made it to Ace. I've decided to finish off this horrible week and then schedule what I needed done. So just pray for me everyone to have the stamina and patience to get through this week. By Sunday afternoon, everything should come back to normal. Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. 

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...