Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Simply Apple Cider Vinegar


Yes, yes, I've been drinking that apple cider vinegar with honey drink in the hopes of maybe losing a few pounds. I am only human. All this, of course, before coming to terms with my weight. I thought, why not? I haven't seen any difference at all. Since I drink tons of water daily, why not just add it in there for good measure. Maybe, a miracle would occur. Well, nothing like that happened. 


Instead, I have found that apple cider has many benefits and can be used to help many health issues. For instance, did you know it is the most popular vinegar in the natural health community? It is great for weight loss, lowering blood sugar levels and in improving symptoms for diabetes. 

Some of my co-workers have informed me that it is also very good for relieving achy feet and helps with swelling in general after one soaks in a combination of hot water and apple cider vinegar. I've tried this and it actually works. Now, I soak my achy feet as well as my right hand after a crocheting marathon. 

The weight loss, I'm not so sure. Supposedly, it helps boost our metabolism to work faster. Maybe, there is a certain way we have to drink it like perhaps right before we eat or exercise? I'm not really sure, but I only did it a few times. Everyone I know has done so hasn't really lost any weight at all. Or at least, they look the same to me. Maybe there is someone out there who has tried this method and it has worked for them. I would like to hear from that person if any of you know any. Perhaps, they could tell us how they did it.

HAVE A blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...