Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January Days


                                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.




The tissue of the life to be,
We weave with colors all our own,
And in the field of Destiny
We reap as we have sown.
--Raphael.

I've always loved January and not only, because it's my birthday month. I've always loved this month, because a lot happens in January. It is the beginning of the Year signifying a new start. It is the middle of Winter and you know that Spring is right around the corner. 

January also brought the return of doctor appointments, three just this month alone. Ugh! I've been so spoiled! Back to rising early before the birds! Vacation time is over and back to the daily grind. I still have a colonoscopy in March and a mammogram coming up. Now, that may seem like not many, but Emily also had her appointments. Between the two of us, we were kept busy. 

As we near the end of the month, I can only express relief. It has been hectic and tiring in January as we headed back to reality with appointments. There is also some great news of my not having to come back for another Ct. scan until 2019! How awesome is that? I definitely need a break after 10 1/2 years of doctors!

I've also had two very disappointing setbacks that my heart was set on, but alas, that is the way of God's will. The way I recover is by cleaning my place from top to bottom. And that's what I intend on doing. I got my boxes from work last night and plan on rolling up my sleeves this coming weekend. Once done, I will feel much better. A sort of cleansing. It works for me. 

I have been fighting the Winter blues and not really succeeding. Winter is when we should be resting, sleeping in our burrows, but we have to work instead. Ugh! One day, folks, one day.

Have a blessed day everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...