Thursday, September 17, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Who hasn't had a moment as the one below? I've had too many to laugh about. My most embarrassing? At Office Max at the cash register applying for their rewards card. The Cashier asks me for my address and I for the life of me couldn't remember. I stared at that poor teenager completely blank-faced. Sad to say, I couldn't receive my rewards card. Probably thought I was homeless.

Has  this ever happened to any of you? I do miss those crazy Christmas colored red and green plaid pajama pants. They were so tattered that I had no choice, but to throw them out. Hmmmm, maybe I can find another pair at Walmart. Winter is almost here.

A Diary Of A Crazy Woman

      I've become a crazy woman ! My mother called as I was on my way out the door . Picking up my keys , grabbing my  handbag and putting on my coat almost in the same order . I was in a hurry . The whole time speaking to her about the latest in my life . I suddenly became panicky , trying to locate my phone .
    Yes , I know now that I'm using the phone but at that moment it didn't register with my brain . Racing to my room only to find ......nothing . I race to the kitchen ...again .....nothing . By now , I have become frantic . Racing from room to room , overturning pillows , opening drawers , dumped my handbag 's contents on the kitchen table ..... nothing . I have no time for this ! I'm late already ! I scream into the phone to my mother , " mom , I can't find my phone !"
    All I heard was laughter . " Lottie , that's something I usually do".
    If that isn't looney , I don 't know what is . I still can't believe I did that . Now that I had more time to think about it , I'm not surprised . Not only am I a mad , mad woman but I've also started to dress as one  . My daily wear ? A bright pink kerchief for my head . A yellow tank top because I'm always hot . My fave Christmas green/red plaid pajama pants . Who wouldn't think I was crazy !?
   No wonder my behavior is odd . I probably walk around mumbling but don't realize it .

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...