Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Getting It Right

I have gone through quite a journey these past eight years. I went from being angry with everyone to wanting to develop meaningful relationships with them instead. I have implemented simplification into my life examining every area for unwanted or unneeded excess. I have spent my time learning and becoming knowledgeable in God's Word.

This morning, while drinking my coffee and listening to Dr. Jeffries online, I thought about any areas that I needed to "come right" with. Is there anything that I needed to fix? I'm not talking about the things involving other people. I'm talking about looking in a 3 way mirror and really seeing my true self.

Have I really worked on everything?

I don't think we can honestly say we're done all we can do. There's always more. I'm looking for that more. I have this absolute need to come right before God.

So that's my next journey. What is yours? What do you need to work on to come right before the Lord? Everyday is a new day. Everyday is a new journey. Don't let yours pass you by.

My friend, God loves you. God wants you to live in fellowship with Him. Our sin is not just against God, but it is also against other people. Do you realize that when we are not walking along with God and not obeying the promptings of the Holy Spirit of God that this is a sin against God and it is a sin against others? Why? Because we cannot be who God would have us to be in our moment-by-moment, day-by-day Christian experience if we are not walking in harmony with the Spirit of God.
By Abiding Above

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...