Monday, August 3, 2015

Packing It Up




I'm happy to report that the donations are ready for delivery. I've spent pretty much the entire Sunday packing and labelling the boxes. Suddenly my bedroom looks larger than before and not as crowded. What a relief! Now to get on the road. I'm always making a delivery somewhere.


Seven boxes total ranging in size from small to very large. I figure it will take me the rest of the week to make these deliveries. This coming Saturday is the Ministries next gathering so the cycle will begin all over again. But that's a good thing, even if it is tiring.


I'm also happy to report that today should be the last day of this  heat wave (according to the weather channel), so the sheets can come down! We certainly have felt caved in as if we were living in a box. I love the scenery outside our windows and I have certainly missed seeing it. Besides, the open air and the breeze coming through . . . . can't


It's amazing what we can make out of almost nothing. Since we were so busy this weekend, we had a quick and easy dinner of left over tilapia with sautéed veggies. Who knew you could make an appetizing side dish with just a few green beans, broccoli, zucchini and tomatoes. It wasn't much when I held it in my hand, but put it together and you have a meal. Just cleaning out the fridge, folks.

Monday comes around pretty quick, almost as if the weekend happened in a blur. I don't definitely wish it would last a little longer. Weekends are a lot more fun.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...