Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A New Identity

Technology has never been my friend. I've tried numerous times to get along and all it has done is backstab me every chance it got. We have a love/hate relationship and somehow, I keep losing.

As most of you already know, my e-mail has been hacked, sending out to all my contacts a plea letter asking for money. We made a joke out of it, had some fun with it and moved on. I've changed my password and waited for things to come back to normal.

Nothing happened. No e-mails whatsoever, not even junk mail. Okay, went and subscribed to my favorites all over again, waiting the 48 hours requirement. Nothing happened yet again.

So I've contacted all the techno "smarties" in my family asking what should I do next? A lot of shrugs and raised quizzical eyebrows, but no one seems to know what is going on. I can send e-mails, but cannot receive any. I've checked my settings, my account etc. no dice.

I've come to the conclusion that I just need a new identity. Since my last encounter with technology is quite fresh still in my mind, I have decided to set up a new e-mail account and start over. I could do battle, but we all know my track record and I will lose. Besides, all that aggravation is not worth it.

I love new beginnings! In a way, I'm  EXCITED (which is very sad) at the opportunity to choose something really crazy and memorable only to me. Isn't it wonderful that we can start over whenever there is some messiness in our life?

I'm looking at this in a positive way. I've been in a rut for a while and this kind of has brought a tiny purpose to my life. Now I have something to take my mind off the boring everyday momentum called routine.

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...