Friday, August 7, 2015

Good Ole Friday

So happy that today is Friday. Never have I enjoyed a week more than I did this week at work. Who knew I could laugh so hard in a place that I have struggled so much. What is even more surprising is that I wasn't the only one. The whole place seemed a little more relaxed and happy with one another.

Every time I turned on the radio, I kept hearing the same song playing. It was so eerie. What was that song? There is power in the name of Jesus.

So last night on the way home, there it was again. That song! And suddenly, I realized how powerful and mighty my God was and there was nothing that He couldn't do. I became so humbled by that and tears welled up in reverence to Him.

Only He knows my struggles and only He provided a carefree week where I laughed and was surrounded by people who loved me. Only He! All my life, He has never left me.

All the way home, I kept thinking about people who didn't grow up with God in their life. Who didn't grow up turning to God in time of need. How horrible not to have that. Where did they lay down their troubles? No where, they just carried them all on their own. I thought about all the people who never knew Him, never cried out to Him help me.

There are so many broken people searching for Him, not knowing where to turn to find Him. They're so lost in the woods, they cannot find a path. I prayed for these people. Let there be a light for that path so they can find their way home.

There is power in the name of Jesus. Have a Blessed Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...