Monday, July 20, 2015

Grumpy Me

It was mid-morning when the realization hit me. Every time I come home exhausted from work the night before, I wake up crabby. Today was one of those days.

When these mornings occur, all I want to do is what I want, not what I have to. So I banged around in the kitchen, muttering under my breath my dislike of the situation. When we're upset, we honestly believe we're the only ones doing all the work.

It's a good thing that Emily and I get along as roommates. When we argue, it doesn't last, merely seconds later and everything is forgotten. It's a good thing for days like these when I blow up for no reason.

Apparently, a good night's sleep makes a huge difference.

Why do we hurt the ones we love?

We all have heard that saying, haven't we? I think it all has to do with the fact that they know us so well and they offer us unconditional love. We know they love us no matter what happens and no matter how we act.

They also know what has caused the uproar. They know when we need coffee, or more sleep or when we're troubled. They know us. Of course, that doesn't mean we can freely abuse them either.

Thank goodness for the people who love us. Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...