Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Heavy Heart

I can remember once before in my life where I went to an event with mixed feelings. That was a funeral of an in-law family member. I sat there and honestly racked my brain trying to remember one good moment with this person that I have spent.

I couldn't think of one. The last time I spent with her she was in a foul mood as always complaining about others. And then she was gone.

Have you ever been invited to such an event where your feelings felt constricted? Perhaps an union that wouldn't last? A funeral of someone who was mean?

It's just a Wedding Shower for two people that will be wed soon. Only The bride-to-be gave up Jesus to be with her groom. She became a Moslem.

I have watched this young girl grow up into  a woman. I have seen her at birthday parties and related gatherings. I have seen her dating young men whom looked like they could be the one. I definitely did not see this coming.

So I sat there wanting to wish this beautiful young woman the very best and I couldn't even say the words. How can it be great with no Jesus in it? I've always had God in my life and couldn't even image life without Him in it.

My heart is so heavy and there is nothing I can do, but pray.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...