Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Looking Back On Tuesday

I think we all have encountered a demon as the one depicted below. It's no wonder she appeared at that time, since if I remember correctly, the car itself was breaking down constantly. You all know how I feel in regards to the car  problem.

I can't even remember what I was so furiously angry about, most likely about life itself. It could have been numerous things with me. Not getting any sleep or a cup of coffee can set me off.

I think it went a little deeper here. I had to iron out all these emotions regarding cancer. Cancer was here to stay whether I liked it or not.


A Demon Came For A Visit
    A demon came for a visit . I have no idea who invited her . She came the other morning when I woke up . . . .uninvited . She charged around my apartment mumbling @#$%^$#@!@$%% spilling coffee on her way out the door . Yes ! She went public . She blew her horn a lot and spit  more
!@#$%^&^@#@# out the window .
   Emily looked on this demon with a narrowing of her eyes . She knows all about demons . She becomes one at least once a month .
   Wearing her Christmas red and green plaid pajama pants , she stopped for gas  and the car just died . Well , the mother of all demons came out then . It was like a scene from A Christmas Story with Ralphie's dad trying to fix the furnace . After much kicking and pulling on wires under the hood , the lights came on and off she went to spread her kind of joy  around .
    Back home again , slamming the door , of course . Looks in the mirror ....grrrr....you don't want to mess with this demon today . Plops on the bed and takes a nap .
    Strange thing , though , when I woke up ...........she was gone.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...