Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Star Spangled Banner

I wasn't born in this Country, but I was raised here and my children were born here. Even though I'm Polish, I've always considered myself an American more.

I've always found it maddening to hear people put this Country down. I realize that people in general have nothing to compare this Country to, but us immigrants know how great America is especially in regards to Freedom. There is no place I'd rather be than here.

I am saddened to be a witness to what is going on in our Country. There is a division like never before. It takes a very long time to build a tower, but only one person to bring it down.

As usual, I get these wonderful e-mails from Grandma Barb and this one especially brought tears to my eyes. I love this Country, both the good and the bad, I hope you will too. Just click and enjoy.


https://www.youtube.com/embed/YaxGNQE5ZLA

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...