Thursday, April 25, 2013

Taking The Weeds Out

April has been a pretty good month so far . I feel happy regardless of the chemo . I think that's because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and that makes everything bearable .

If I could define what April has been like , I'd call it weeding out the garden of one's life . After touching base with old friends and new friends , it seems everyone is working on something in their life . No matter if it was acceptability of one's situation to forgiveness of others , people were digging deep and pulling out unwanted weeds .

We all have issues no matter our age . None of us can walk away from a bad situation without being scalded . Pain leaves a scar , one that the devil keeps riverting our eyes to on a constant basis . Look in the mirror and all you'll see is everything that is wrong with you . That's the devil .

I've read somewhere that we are our worst enemy by openly inviting the devil into our home . Then we act shocked at the havoc caused in our life by him .

All that aside , I was thrilled at all the self -examination that was done by my friends . Weeding out the demons in our life offers a sense of freedom , a freshness to go on with a renewed zest for living .

What of my weeds ? Well , my weeds are more like dandelions . They just keep popping up , but that is my fault . I allow the devil a permanent residence and he certainly has worn out his welcome .

As to my friends , God speed ! After the weeds are pulled , the garden looks so beautiful ! Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...