Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Spiritual Testimony


Today, in church , I sat there and reflected on my love for GOD . I felt such profound peace and love inside me .

I never would have thought it possible for me to love being in church let alone looking for Sunday to come . Never have I thought I would be so fulfilled and sated spiritually . I , am not bored in church . I love going to church and the best part ...I could stay there for hours . I can't even believe I am saying this .

There are times that Sunday can't come fast enough for me because I NEED to go to church . So I sat there and thought to myself how much I have grown . It reminded me of Psalm 116 .

I love the Lord , for He heard my voice
He heard my cry for mercy
because He turned His ear to me
I will call on Him as long as I live
the cords of death entangled me
the anguish of the grave came upon me
I was overcome by trouble and sorrow
then I called on the name of the Lord
O Lord , save me !!

That's what I was thinking about in church today . I couldn't think of one prayer request to make today because all I could feel is praise for Him .Today it was all about gratitude .

We had an altar call . An altar call for those who want to deepen their relationship with Christ . As I stood there and looked around , half the church was at the altar and I felt tears because I thought to myself everyone must be feeling what I am .

If there was one thing , one wish that I would make for everyone is that they would experience that spiritual fulfillment that I feel .
Have a Blessed week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...