Thursday, April 11, 2013

News Flash

Well , my fears have been confirmed and the building has been sold . We have new owners . The change will occur halfway through May . Am I pleased ? Far from it . Not all change is good . I'm afraid of our rent being raised considerably  among other things . Just the thought of packing everything up and moving is overwhelming , definitely not what we were planning for quite awhile. Besides all that , I'm not really surprised it sold . The building has been kept in great condition . You could see the previous owner took great care of it .  Change , we don't like it , do we ?

On to better things . My health has been great so far all because of my attitude . Eversince , we have made the decision to cancel this current treatment  and opt for a different one , I'm just so happy that this worst chemo ever is done . It's done ! I don't even dwell on the symptoms . They won't be coming back anytime soon .

Now . . . .for the good stuff . Tomorrow , I plan on going somewhere great and seeing someone even better . It has been one of my goals this year and I'm extremely happy to see it realized . So my friends , it's a short one today . Until tomorrow , have a Blessed day .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...